The gauge is a specialized instrument for measuring the carbonization depth when testing the strength of concrete by test hammer.
Test range: 0~10mm;
How to use
1) Put the measure face of the gauge on the top of the measured object
2) One hand hold on the gauge and keep it vertical
3) The another hand push the body of gauge downward lightly till the pointer point at the boundary of carbonized part and not carbonized part
4) Read the depth value directly
5) Push caliper back into gauge body after using